About The Boudoir Boutique Photography

Hi! Welcome to The Boudoir Boutique photography blog! My name is Ana Cabrera and I am a fun, classy, boudoir & pinup photographer in Orlando, FL. Please visit The Boudoir Boutique online for more information. Thanks for visiting!

I love what I do and I want to make this a great experience for you. I promise you will have fun in your boudoir photo shoot! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all. I'm really very nice!! :)

Find us on Facebook and become a fan!


Monday, March 9, 2009

Favicon

I created one, just wanted to share:

Favicon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Boudoir Boutique on Facebook

Pay Your Deposit Now!

Secure your session by paying your $200 deposit online now. All transactions are secure and through Paypal, AND a Paypal account is not necessary! Remaining balance must be paid in full on the day of your shoot.

About This Blog

The Boudoir Boutique Photography is operated by Orlando photographer, Ana Cabrera, whose sole purpose is to create fun, classy, boudoir & pinup style photography. It is fun, I promise! Please visit The Boudoir Boutique Photography website for more information. And please, don't hesitate to call or email if you have any questions. Have a lovely day!

Photobucket

Share on Facebook

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP